Rich culture, amazing architecture, bustling cities, serene landscapes full of natural beauty, and efficient transport systems are just a few reasons travellers are drawn to this fascinating corner of the world. This tour will have you experiencing the extremes that make this destination truly unique from the 2000 plus year old Terracotta Warriors to the ultramodern and sleek bullet trains.
You’ll stand in awe of the steep cliffs of the Three Gorges and marvel at the cute yet endangered Giant Pandas. This tour encapsulates all of Chinas most amazing experiences whilst also showing you a more intimate side of the country when you get to mingle with the locals.
At a glance
- Traverse the country on bullet and high speed trains
- 2 night Yangtze River Cruise
- Visit the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base in Chengdu
- 16 nights in centrally located, 4-5 star hotels
- The Great Wall of China, Terracotta Warriors of Xian, Tiananmen Square, Temple of Heaven, and Victoria Peak, Hong Kong
- The tour ends with a flight and sightseeing in impressive Hong Kong
TOUR PACE / LEVEL OF FITNESS:
Our tours have a reasonable amount of activity built into them each day, which is why we call them adventures. Our philosophy is to experience the most of a destination whilst you are there. That being said we do incorporate some time at leisure so you have an opportunity to explore on your own, take a break from the group or just catch up on some rest.
We recommend you consider your luggage carefully when packing as you will at times be required to carry your own luggage onto and off trains.