This out-of-the-ordinary tour will take you from Argentina and through Bolivia, finishing in Peru on a 21-day, once-in-a-lifetime adventure! Travel from the iconic city of Buenos Aires to Tucuman, from where we visit the famous wine region of Cafayate. Traverse the country on the iconic “Tren a las Nubes” and continue the journey through the incredible landscape of the Uyuni Salt Flats to La Paz in Bolivia. We then continue into Peru to the highest navigable lake in the world, Lake Titicaca, and the UNESCO Wolrld Heritage Listed, iconic site of Machu Picchu and beyond.
This journey brings you to many of the region’s must-see sites, but you’ll also explore some tourist destinations that are frequently omitted from most other mainstream tours, including Cafayate, the Quebrada de Humahuaca, Uyuni and Lake Titicaca, among others.
At a glance
- Discover the iconic city of Buenos Aires
- Enjoy in a winetasting in Cafayate, one of Argentina’s major wine regions
- Discover the incredible Purmamarca and Quebrada de Humahuaca in northern Argentina
- Travel on the Wara Wara Express train across southern Bolivia
- Live unforgettable moments at the Uyuni Salt Flat in Bolivia
- Cruise the iconic Lake Titicaca in Peru
- Journey on the Perurail Titicaca Train from Puno to Cusco
- Explore the Imperial City of Cusco and the surrounding Inca ruins
- Witness the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu