South Africa is blessed with a plethora of great rail journeys and special trains, including the incomparable Rovos Rail, billed as the most luxurious train in the world. From Johannesburg to Cape Town and way up in Victoria Falls, this comprehensive tour covers the history, culture and iconic wildlife that makes Southern Africa such a great all-rounder destination. A private game reserve, a luxury rail cruise, the mighty Zambezi by boat and steam train, iconic, and historic and cultural excursions and a multitude of fine meals make for a grand tour of Africa’s great southern lands.
- Spend two nights aboard the lavish Rovos Rail, including all meals and alcoholic beverages
- Enjoy an all-inclusive stay and game drives in a contemporary private game lodge in the Greater Kruger National Park region
- Tour the interesting Kimberley Diamond Mine and township
- Take a half-day tour of Table Mountain and enjoy a boat trip to Robben Island
- Enjoy a full day on the Franschhoek Wine Tram
- Witness the UNESCO World Heritage-Listed Victoria Falls on a guided tour
- Savour a farewell dinner on the opulent Royal Livingstone Express Train