Tasmania has natural and cultural treasures like no other state in Australia It has a wild and magical natural beauty, a quirky and stimulating art scene, a living industrial and colonial heritage and a small collection of extraordinary railway journeys, all of which you can experience on this tour around Australia’s special ‘Holiday State’. Autumn has its own special appeal: the changing colours of the leaves, mild temperatures and the annual spectacular Sheffield Steamfest. All this and more awaits you on the many interesting excursions on offer throughout this lush and pristine corner of our country.
- Spend a full day at the iconic and colorful Sheffield Steamfest
- Ride the West Coast Wilderness Railway from Strahan to Queenstown with champagne, wine and feasting in the train’s charming restaurant balcony car
- Take a special excursion by ferry to MONA in the Posh Pit
- Visit multiple distilleries, wineries, museums, markets and nature tours and walks
- Savor a special gala welcome dinner at the legendary Stillwater in Launceston
- Visit Cradle Mountain and explore its beautiful surrounds
- Sail in comfort around Macquarie Harbor and up the pristine Gordon River