Cuba has once again opened its doors to the world and you can now experience this unique Caribbean culture on your own private railcar. Travel through landscapes and provincial towns where time seems to have been suspended, but where the people are eager to share the treasures of their culture with the rest of the world. The dedicated rail enthusiast will enjoy comfortable, air-conditioned travel by diesel and steam haulage and by antique electric traction, and everyone will enjoy the faded glory of this colourful land caught in a time warp between colonial grandeur and communist austerity. Cuba appears to be waking up from a long sleep and now is the time to see its vibrant Latin American delights.
- Visits to the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Old Havana and Trinidad
- Travel through Cuba on our privately-chartered ‘Budd’ diesel railcar
- Explore Cigar factories and Rum Museums in Havana
- Ride the iconic Hershey Railway in Jaruco
- View stunning scenery, from sparkling beaches to rugged mountains
- Enjoy guided city tours of Havana, Santiago De Cuba, Trinidad and more
- Explore Ché Guevara’s Mausoleum in Santa Clara